ANNUAL LEASE AGREEMENT, RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Annual rate is for a 1 year commitment on Homes and RV Sites, 1st and last payments to be paid up front. Homes require deposit. Should you leave before the year is out, you are still liable for the balance of the year's remaining annual lease rate and the site reverts back to Miles Away Properties LLC.
2) A $35.00 late fee will be charged on all payments received following the 3 day grace period and partial payments will not be accepted. RENT IS DUE ON THE 1st.
3) 30 days prior to end of the lease period, tenant will need to sign a new lease or give notice to management that they are not keeping the house or campsite for another year. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of campsite and last months payment as deposit.
4) RVs and campers must be at least 15 ft. long, on a wheeled frame, and cannot be over 25 years old for yearly stay. All others welcomed as temporary sites or weekend sites.
5) Campers will be responsible for placing their own garbage in the dumpster located on site.
6) Lessee agrees to abide by all the laws of the State of Louisiana and Grand Isle, Louisiana, while on the campground premises, and to be responsible for the acts of any person visiting the lessee on the campground premises. No exceptions...
7) Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM. Please respect your neighbors during this time. There shall be no loud or boisterous conduct or unruly behavior during this time.
8) Visitors to campers are permitted. Visitors should be at the campsite of, or in the company of the person they are visiting. No tents are permitted unless approved by the Campground Manager. ALL VISITORS MUST REGISTER WITH MANAGEMENT PRIOR TO STAY...
9) Lessees shall be responsible for having their children or guests at their campsite or in their presence after 10:00 PM. No children should be left unattended.
10) A maximum of one motor vehicle may park at each campsite. Boat trailers are considered vehicles for the purpose of this paragraph. Parked vehicles must not hamper traffic flow, or cause safety hazards or site damage. Short term parking is allowed in the extra parking area or near office in parking spots.
11) Pets must be kept on a leash. Please do not allow pets on unoccupied campsites. Walk your pet on our property but please use poop bag to clean up after your pet.
12) All food scraps shall be placed in plastic bags and bound before being put in the garbage cans before leaving the campsite.
13) Do not leave any fish remains on the fish cleaning station or on the property other than the trash.
14) Each lessee is responsible for his or her lot. It should be kept clean at all times, and all belongings must be kept inside the lessee's camping area.
15) Gray water shall not be dumped on the ground. A cap shall be kept on gray water tanks at all times.
16) Water and gas shall be turned off when not in use.
17) Any disturbances should be reported to the resident manager, or his/her designated representative. You may be asked to leave if it is required. NO REFUND or any problem. If you are asked to leave you give up all rights of residency and no eviction notice is required. No drugs or prostitution is allowed on property. You will be removed from property immediately.
18) Satellite cables must be contained on your campsite. If your satellite can not be installed entirely on your campsite, it will not be permitted, unless approved by the manager.
19) Nothing shall be placed beneath the surface of the ground without first getting the approval of management.
20) Sex Offenders, Drugs are prohibited.
21) If you sell your camper and leave the property, the site does not go with the sale. The site then reverts back to Miles Away Properties LLC.
22) If lessee violates any provision of this agreement tenant may be evicted immediately, without a refund. Failure by the owner or the resident manager, or their designated representative to take action immediately for a breach of any provision of this agreement does not constitute a waiver of said breach.
23) Each lessee is responsible for providing his or her own insurance. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft.
24) Neither Miles Away Properties LLC, its owners, nor any employees will be responsible for any accidents or injuries to lessees, their property, or their guests, nor for any flooding, wind or other acts of God, and in return in part against Miles Away Properties LLC, its owner, employee's, injury or act of God.
Enjoy your stay at Miles Away Properties LLC